Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Comments now enabled

Everyone should able to write comments now. Well, at the moment the only people who know about this blog are me and The Scotsman, so it's unlikely I'll get one, although I've left a couple of comments on other people's blogs, so possibly somebody might click through on my name. At the moment I don't want too many people to know about this yet until I get settled and find my style, and get into a regular rhythm. I'm off to a meeting of my Writers' Circle tonight. Not sure whether anybody there is into blogs, but I might mention it. Before that, a few lengths in Teddington Pool, close to where I work. For those of you who have never visited Teddington, it's the birthplace of Noel Coward and also where Benny Hill used to live. Hmm, not exactly going to have many of you flocking over to West London with those little gems am I?