Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Meme from Diamond Geezer

Many thanks to Diamond Geezer for this meme:

Seven things in your fridge:
Milk; cabbage; a bottle of white wine; the left overs from a meal which wasn't nice enough to eat the first time; a nasty stain; a human head which I will be delivering to one of my business associates soon, as a warning. And I can't mention the last thing as it's too nasty to speak about.

The first time you went abroad:
A trip to Brittany with the Bodmin Children's Choir. I was 11. We sang songs in Cornish, Breton and English. I don't know where Mr Johnson, the primary school teacher who set up the choir, is now. There were rumours that he joined a religious order. But, having totally rejected the Christian religion, I have total respect for all the time and effort he put in to giving us a wide cultural experience.

The last 5 people to send you a spam message:
I don't know, as I delete all of these messages as soon as I get them. I believe one of them was a Nigerian prince, though.

If you were a chocolate biscuit, which type of chocolate biscuit would you be?
One that was accidentally left on the chair of a certain ex-boss of mine, and which melted onto her very expensive trousers, so that she looked incontinent when she got up.

Describe your best friend using Madonna titles:
Like a Prayer. Available every time you have a problem, and very well meaning. But not much more effective than you in solving it.

Describe the funniest thing you've ever seen a kitten do:

www.bonsaikitten.com
(Yes, I love them too, it's only Photoshop!)