Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Crimbo!!

Well, I've spent the day cooking two quiches and a gammon joint, and preparing stuffing balls, pigs in blankets, and a trifle. The duck is now finally stuffed.

It was good fun, as I was listening to the TV, which mainly seems to consist of compilation shows about people's favourite Christmas films, or Christmas moments, or Christmas records, or TV moments that might have been on at Christmas at some point, or favourite Christmas shark attaks which still manage to give a warm seasonal glow. Which leads me to the following questions:

Am I the only person to think that ET was a bit overrated?

If I get to be a C list celebrity, can I go on one of these shows and say that my favourite Crimbo viewing is the moment in Texas Chainsaw Massacre when Leatherface comes onto the porch, wielding his weapon? Oh please....

Have a great Christmas, everybody!!