Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Well I'm bloggered.

I've moved everything around in the links section, and I still seem to have double spacing between some entries. I've no idea why. I'm bemused.

Anyway, I've added a few more blogs that I like to read. I've been cutting and pasting things to eliminate the gaps, so the order of the blogs might be a bit different; it's not personal, it's a random sequence, not some sort of chart.

I emailed blogger but they were useless, just told me to look in their Help section, where I can't find anything relevant.

Cooked a lovely Thai fish curry earlier and ate it in the garden with the Scotsman, so it's been a positive evening in some ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I'm having a double-spacing problem as well, and also I tried putting a new ring code up which moved all my side bar content to the bottom of the page :-/
Very odd!

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, innit. Yours is Oasis too, despite the ridiculous place you live.

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home