Friday, August 11, 2006

Thinking about Christmas

Yes, I know it's a bit early, but I was thinking about what I should buy for crimbo this year. Perhaps some Frosty The Snowman cards. Or Perhaps some crackers containing a whistle, some music and a conductor's baton. Or a nice Romance of Steam calendar for 2007. Or I might be a bit tempted by the Santa and Snowman lanterns. Place a tealight inside and they'll give a charming seasonal glow, apparently.

Why am I thinking about crimbo? Because all these items are contained within the Cancer Research UK Autumn/Winter card and gift catalogue.

Which came through my letterbox today. For f*ck's sake, is Summer not short enough?!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. fluoxetine cod Financial advisor saint lucie county reasonable tattoo removal in chicago ontario laser tattoo removal

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Forex forex currency trading newforextrading com soccer work outs

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home